Saturday 28 May 2016

PANAMY The Next Record High - My Review


I must say thank you to one of the forum-er from Investalks who ask me a good question  that led me to further analysis for my first post on PANAMY - PANAMY The Next Record High.

The triangle pattern is breakout at 24 May, but not significantly, then retreated slightly after 2 trading day. If observed closely, it has been sideways in past 13 trading days before breakthrough on last Friday. So, I shall try to interpret, perhaps due to the financial report is not yet released and in the middle cause a concern to the market, thus the sideways pattern is appear on PANAMY even though is a quality blue chip. After that, a small breakthrough from PANAMY triangle pattern, my guess is there might be some insider knew in advance, and thus a breakout on last Friday from the horizontal price movement as a confirmation signal.

Yes, I am maintain bullish currently, but I will set short term support at 29.4 to prevent a formation of a false signal once broken. Conversely, if not fall below short term support, then this will be a bullish trend.

三角收敛是在5月24 号做突破,但是却不明显,然后在后两个交易日有微服的拉下。如果深入观察,可以发现在上个礼拜五的突破前,已经横盘了13个交易日。现在我就献丑尝试来解读,也许是因为业绩迟迟还没有发出,而让市场有所忧虑,就算像PANAMY是属于优质蓝筹股也都出现了横盘格局。之后,PANAMY三角收敛的小突破我猜也许是有内行人预先知道了一些消息,然后直到上个礼拜五突破横盘确认。

所以,目前我是维持看多,但是我将短期支撑设在29.40,以防一旦破了形成假突破讯号。反之,如果短期支撑没有破坏,那么这个会是一波多头行情。


No comments:

Post a Comment

Timing...

 Today is the first post without any chart... Just because of I realised the important of timing...